Bonanza H35 V-TAIL
The Beechcraft Bonanza H35 is an american high performance light aircraft introduced in 1957 by the Beech Aircraft Corporation. The airplane is powered by a continental engine 240hp o-470-g.
464 units were built.
Model: Bonanza H35 V-tail
Role: utility aircraft
Status: active service
Number built: 464
Features (Version 1.03)
- 9 liveries
- High detailed interior and exterior 3d models
- 4k textures with full PBR materials
- Custom interior night lightining with individual spotlight for each instrument.
- All switches, knobs, levers and handlers operable (including push to test lights and circuit breakers)
- Default GPS, GPS touchpad, transponder, autopilot, radio panel, CDI and ADF
- Static elements (wheel chocks, pitot cover, engine cover and windshield cover)
- Optional digital attitude indicator and optional winglets (above tip tanks)
- Tablet to control static elements, windshield cover, baggage door, winglets, digital attitude indicator, cockpit vibrations and GPS touchpad)
- Baggage objects visibility according to baggage station weight
- Operable main door, baggage door and window vent
- Extra wing tip tanks (80 us. Gallon total)
- Fuel transfer system for the tip tanks
- PMS50 GTN750 External integration.
- Documentation and checklist (including MSFS checklist)